THE ITALIAN TRADE AGENCY, BANGKOK OFFICE has 4-6 job vacancies:
- PROJECT COORDINATOR FOR Food & Hotel Thailand 2019 (Horeca sector)
- PROJECT COORDINATOR FOR Wire Southeast Asia 2019 (Wire sector)
- PROJECT COORDINATOR FOR Italian Festival 2019 (Food Sector)
The employer: The Italian Trade Agency in Bangkok
Italian Trade Agency (ICE-ITA) is the government agency with diplomatic status which promotes the internationalization of Italian companies, in line with the strategies of the Ministry for Economic Development. ITA provides information, support and advice to Italian and foreign companies.
Additional information about the Italian Trade Agency are available at: https://www.ice.it/en/index.php/markets/thailand/bangkok
The Italian Trade Commission is currently seeking qualified candidate for the following position. (1-2 person for each project)
- Bellavita @ Food & Hotel Thailand 2019 (July – September 2019)
- Wire Southeast Asia 2019 (September – December 2019)
- Italian Cuisine Week 2019 (September – November 2019)
Job Position: Project Coordinator (Urgently Required)
(Temporary Contract - Temporary staffs to work on the various projects in 2019, from 1 day to 6 months, which depends on project’s cope: Booth Attendant, Project Coordinator, Interpreter, etc.)
- A high school diploma or equivalent/ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent/ Specialized professional License upon characteristics of the Project, Sector and Event
- Analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand, analyze and utilize data effectively.
- A detail-oriented person and teamwork player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email correspondence.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Language required: A very good knowledge of the English language - understanding, reading, speaking & writing;
The following skills will be prioritized in the selection process:
- Good communication skills in Thai/ Italian: spoken and written fluently.
Please note that Candidates lacking the mandatory requirement above mentioned will not be considered and will not receive a response. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this position:
Interested candidates must submit cover letter and CV by email to: email@example.com
For additional information about this position, please contact the Italian Trade Agency – Bangkok Office at Trade Promotion Section - Embassy of Italy, 14th Floor, Bubhajit Bldg., North Sathorn Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. 02.633-8491