Amazon Launchpad - the Amazon programme created to support entrepreneurs and help boost their businesses - is opening the Launchpad Innovation Awards. The competition is meant to any small and medium sized innovative company from within Europe and the UK, that has a unique selling point that would appeal to a mass market.
The winning start-up will receive a top prize of €100K and the support of Amazon’s Launchpad team to help it become a global success.
Application criteria includes:
- Being a business registered in an EEA country, UK or Switzerland
- Selling a physical product to consumers
- Being the brand owner of the product entered
- Having a business operating for less than 10 years with less than 50 employees
- Earning a total annual turnover of less than €10 million.
Before registering please check the Awards’ Terms and conditions.
Applications must be submitted here by March 28th.