P. Assoluto: 768696
Lotto CIG: 8927296DB3
Call for bids for Payroll services, Social and labor insurance services and Tax services, January 1, 2022 - December 31, 2024
The Trade Promotion Section of the Embassy of Italy, Tokyo - (hereafter called “OFFICE”) is launching a call for tender to entrust the task of supplying the following services from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2024:
(1) Payroll services up to 19 employees (Number of employees may differ in certain period of the year, being more or less. Please kindly consider these possible variations).
● Computation of net compensation after deductions from gross compensation for social insurances, national income tax and local inhabitant tax
● Computation of employer's share of social and employment insurance
● Preparation of a summary schedule for monthly payroll
● Preparation of the individual pay slip
● Computation of net pro-rata bonus, including preparation of a schedule and individual payment slip
● Computation of net retirement allowance, including preparation of a schedule and a individual payment slip
● Preparation of the payment forms for the withheld national income tax and local inhabitant tax
Year-end Tax Adjustment
● Checking of the declaration form for the dependents
● Checking of the declaration form for the insurance premiums and spouse special deductions
● Preparation of the annual payroll ledger by employee
● Calculation of year-end tax adjustment
● Preparation of the annual withholding certificate by individual
Summary of the Annual Withholding Transactions / Payroll Reports
● Preparation and submission of the summary of the annual withholding transactions to be submitted to the tax office, based on the information supplied from the client
● Preparation and submission of the payroll reports to be submitted to each municipal office
Renewal of local inhabitant tax
● Renewal of the payroll data for the individual local inhabitant tax and the arrangement for distribution of the notice
(2) Social and Labor Insurance services up to 19 employees (Number of employees may differ in certain period of the year, being more or less. Please kindly consider these possible variations).
Labor insurance Premiums
● Computation of the labor insurance premiums and preparation of the annual report thereon
Annual report for social insurance ("Santei")
● Preparation and submission of "Santei" report
Social insurance and employment insurance
● Reporting to the social insurance and public employment security offices of newly hired and terminated employee
● Reporting to the social insurance office on bonus payments for health and welfare insurance purposes
● Reporting to the social insurance office on occasional changes on the "standard remuneration" for social insurance purposes
● Reporting to the social insurance and public employment security office of changed personal data and application of various benefits
(3) Consumption tax returns
● Preparation and submission of the consumption tax returns for the periods from January 1 to March 31, from April 1 to June 30, from July 1 to September 30 and from October 1 to December 31
● Review of supporting documents and books on expense and expenditure
1. GENERAL RULES AND OBJECT OF THE TENDER
The MAXIMUM amount available for the above-mentioned services for three years is Yen 8.625.000,- + tax.
The offer proposal must NOT exceed this amount.
The responsible for the bidding procedures is the Head of the Trade Promotion Section of the Embassy of Italy, Tokyo – Ms. Erica Di Giovancarlo.
2. PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
Japanese companies or companies that have a branch in Japan (registered with a Japanese corporate number) can participate in the bid. The participating companies must be registered in the Suppliers Register within the date of the bid opening. For registration in the Suppliers Register:
3. TERM AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS
A) Your offer proposal and cost estimate, written in English, shall arrive by 15:00 (Tokyo time) of October 29, 2021 at the Trade Promotion Section of the Embassy of Italy, Tokyo, Shin Aoyama West Bldg. 16th Floor, 1-1-1, Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062.
Applications for participation arriving after the stated time limit will not be considered.
Since OFFICE will not accept more than one offer per firm, participating companies must submit one, and only one, offer. Bids that are incomplete, multiple, under condition or partially expressed, will not be accepted.
B) Your offer must be put in a sealed envelope, on which shall be clearly written the name of the sender and the subject of the contract, as follows:
- Name of the sender
- <<Do Not Open: bid for “Payroll services, Social and labor insurance services and Tax services, January 1, 2022 - December 31, 20241”>>
The sealed envelope must contain two envelopes, also sealed, identified as follows:
Envelope No. 1 “TENDER DOCUMENTATION”
It must include:
a) This letter
b) Letter of intent, with the following statement:
“The undersigned firm agrees to perform the job in compliance with the clauses, charges, conditions and descriptions provided in the letter of invitation from OFFICE as specified in TENDER DOCUMENTATION a) and b). In this letter no economic offer should be mentioned.
All the above listed documents must be signed and stamped with the company seal (社判) on each page, as an acceptance of the terms contained therein, and returned to OFFICE.
Envelope No. 2 "ECONOMIC BID"
It must include a comprehensive quotation of any burden and expense. This proposal must be duly compiled, signed, stamped with the company seal and dated. The signature must be done by the legal representative of the bidding company or by a delegate. In case of a discrepancy between the numerical figures with respect to the written description in words, the figure considered the most advantageous for OFFICE will be chosen.
The offer should include a breakdown of each unit cost.
The OFFICE has the authority to award the contract even if only one bid has been submitted, provided it to be deemed valid and worth accepting. Moreover, the OFFICE has the authority not to award the contract, if it deems appropriate to exercise the right of self-protection.
The OFFICE maintains the power to irrevocably withdraw the present invitation to bid and therefore cancel the awarding procedure for any reason and at any point in time without incurring any liability under any circumstances. In submitting an offer to the current bid, the company understands and expressly agrees to waive any claim, legal action, and/or remedy based in law or equity that the company may have at the time the OFFICE decides or is forced to withdraw and therefore cancel the awarding procedure.
4. GUARANTEE FEE
In order to guarantee the execution of the contract, the winning company should pay a “guarantee fee”, for an amount equal to the 10% of the contract value, within 10 business days from the award notification. The fee will be released and returned to the winning company after OFFICE confirms that the winning company has duly provided the services in accordance to the contract.
All the listed services must be provided in the manner agreed with the OFFICE in the course of services. In case of delay in the execution / delivery of what is defined in the contract, a penalty equal to 1% of the contract value will be requested for each day of delay with a maximum of 10% of the contract value, without prejudice to the OFFICE to cancel the contract. The OFFICE may request, in addition to the amount of the penalty, compensation for damages. The total non-execution / delivery of what is defined in the contract will result in the cancellation of the contract itself and no amount will be paid, without prejudice to the rights conferred by the Japanese laws on the OFFICE.
6. AWARD CRITERIA & IRREGULAR OFFER
The contract will be awarded by the OFFICE to the Company submitting THE LOWEST PRICE.
The OFFICE, before the awarding, will evaluate the congruity of the offers and will have the right to verify the fairness of any offer which, based on specific elements, appears abnormally low.
7. BID OPENING
The proposals of the bidding companies will be opened and evaluated at OFFICE. The “envelops opening session” will take place at 10:00 of November 2, while the “economical evaluation session” will take place at 10:00 of November 5. Both sessions will be open to the public.
Due to the measure to prevent Covid-19 diffusion, the companies must inform the OFFICE in advance of their presence at the evaluation sessions. The presence of only one person for each company will be admitted.
8. AWARD AND STIPULATION
The Trade Promotion Section of the Embassy of Italy will proceed to direct assignment in favor of the company that will have presented the lowest price. The stipulation of the contract will be subject to the verification of the general requirements. We inform you that based on the Italian legislation in force, this administration can carry out checks to verify the effective possession of the general requirements and of what is declared at the time of registration in the Suppliers Register. In case of false declarations referring to the possession of the requisites or where these are found to be lacking, the section will proceed with the termination of the contract. In this case, in addition to termination, the Trade Promotion Section of the Embassy of Italy will pay the agreed amount exclusively for the part of the service already performed and within the limits of the utility received applying a penalty of no less than 10% of the contract value.
Before signing the contract, the awarded company is required to set up a specific definitive guarantee. (paragraph 4. GUARANTEE FEE)
9. TRACEABILITY OF FINANCIAL FLOWS
The payment of the amount due to the contractor will be made by bank transfer to the bank account specified in the Suppliers Register, after receipt of a regular invoice on a monthly basis.
10. RULES OF CONDUCT OF CONTRACTORS AND/OR STAFF OF THE CONTRACTOR
In the execution of the contract, the contractor undertakes to fully respect the Code of Conduct adopted by the ICE-Agency – “Code of conduct for ICE-Agency employees” (in English), available on the website www.ice.gov.it – at the section “Amministrazione Trasparente – Disposizioni Generali – Atti generali”.
For any breach of obligations under the Code, the Trade Promotion Section of the Embassy of Italy will have the option to terminate the contract.
11. CONTRIBUTION FEE EXEMPTION
The companies participating in the bid have been exempted from paying any contribution fee (Decr. MAECI 192/17).
12. COMPETENT JURISDICTION
Any controversy that should arise between the parties involved in this contract will be resolved in a spirit of mutual goodwill.
Should an amicable solution not be possible, the parties agree to submit to the arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce.
13. PRIVACY PROTECTION
Your company is invited to read the information on the processing of personal data in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (“RGPD”), available on ITA website: https://www.ice.it/en/privacy.
Pursuant to art. 54-bis, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree no. 165/2001, as amended by Law no. 179/2017 concerning "Provisions for the protection of persons who report unlawful activities or wrongdoing based on information acquired in a public or private work-related context", the suppliers of goods or services to the Italian Trade Agency - ICE are also entitled to report any unlawful conduct or wrongdoing of which they have learnt within the context of the contractual relationship. The reports, which are kept fully confidential, are managed through an IT application available on the Italian Trade Agency - ICE website - "Whistleblowing" section, at https://www.ice.it/it/en/whistleblowing.
Erica Di Giovancarlo
Head of the Trade Promotion Section
Embassy of Italy - Tokyo