Prot. No. 0100186/19 – 249644 del 30/09/2019
Referring to the Job Annoncement posted in website of the Italian Trade Agency of Bangkok since July 2019, the Italian Trade Agency is still seeking to fill a temporary, full time Project Coordinator positions. (1-2 person for each project)
- Bellavita @ Food & Hotel Thailand 2019 (October 2019 – January 2020)
- Wire Southeast Asia 2019 (October 2019 – January 2020)
- Italian Cuisine Week 2019 (October 2019 – January 2020)
- A high school diploma or equivalent/ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent/ Specialized professional License upon characteristics of the Project, Sector and Event
- Analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand, analyze and utilize data effectively.
- A detail-oriented person and teamwork player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email correspondence.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Language required: A very good knowledge of the English language - understanding, reading, speaking & writing;
The following skills will be prioritized in the selection process:
- Good communication skills in Thai/ Italian: spoken and written fluently.
Salary, Term and Hours
Compensation will be based on applicant’s experience and will range from 22,000 Bath to 33,000 Baht per month, gross of all taxes and fees. No health insurance benefits will be provided. ITA will offer to the successful candidate a contract to run initially through January 31, 2020. The position is full time, i.e. 40 hours per week at ITA’s office in Bangkok. Selected applicants will be required to undergo an interview and a written test the week of October 15-16, 2019.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Thailand, i.e. be a Thai citizen. The Italian Trade Agency will not sponsor any foreign employees.
Interested candidates must submit their resume, ONLY BY EMAIL, to: bangkok@ ice.it Attn. Giuseppe Lamacchia, specifying in the subject line: “Project Coordinator Position” along with the following documents:
- copy of bachelor’s degree certificate;
- copy of valid ID or passport;
- Most recent CV;
- Certificate of Residency and declaration of citizenship;
- any other document useful to assess previous experience or qualifications (ex. Writing samples)
Deadline: October 14, 2019 at 1:00 pm (EST).
ITA will acknowledge receipt of all applications, but only candidates who meet the above-listed requirements will be invited by October 14th, 2019 to move forward in the selection process. Please note that the selection process includes the passing of a written test:
- Written test in English and in Italian on the following subjects: International Marketing and Communication (October 15th, 2019)
The candidates may score up to 50 points and must score at least 35 points to be admitted to the Practical test.
The written test is aimed to ascertain relevant knowledge of International Marketing and Communication and assess the candidate strength
- Practical test and Interview in English and Thai (October 16th, 2019).
The practical test is aimed to ascertain IT skills (up to 15 points). The interview, conducted either in Italian or English, will focus on skills,
qualifications, motivation and strength of reasoning (up to 35 points).
After testing, each candidate will be ranked on a 100 points scale. Only candidates who scored at least 70 (out of 100 points) will become eligible and shortlisted.
The position will be offered to the eligible candidate with the highest score unless he/she intends to withdraw, resign, or ITA finds later that he/she lacks the eligibility requirements: in such a case, the position will be offered to the next ranked eligible applicants, according to a list that will remain valid for 6 months. The list will be published on the ITA website.
This selection could be suspended and/or cancelled at any moment and for any reason or no reason by ITA at its sole discretion, without creating any obligation and/or expectation or reliance on the part of eligible candidates.
Italian Trade Agency (ICE-ITA)
The Italian Trade Agency is the government agency with diplomatic status which promotes the internationalization of Italian companies, in line with the strategies of the Ministry for Economic Development. ITA provides information, support and advice to Italian and foreign companies.
The ITA provides a wide range of services overseas helping Italian and foreign businesses to connect with each other:
• identification of possible business partners;
• bilateral trade meetings with Italian companies:
• trade delegation visits to Italy;
• official participation in related trade show exhibitions and exhibition forums;
• seminars with Italian experts.
Additional information about the Italian Trade Agency are available at: https://www.ice.it/en/index.php/markets/thailand/bangkok
For additional information about this position, please contact the Italian Trade Agency – Bangkok Office at Trade Promotion Section - Embassy of Italy, 14th Floor, Bubhajit Bldg., North Sathorn Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, email: email@example.com, Tel. 02.633-8491