Yume Editions is a publishing house established in Torino, Italy, by Katia Bernacci and Marino Olivieri;
it currently publishes 25-30 books every year.
Yume Ed. was born as specialized in historical essays accessible to everyone; from 2014 it also presents sections of fiction and poetry,
and a section dedicated to criminology.
Yume Ed. prints and distributes its own books in Italy, through both small and larger distribution networks. It is present on the most widely used web portals, offering a variety of services to independent publishers and publishing houses: preliminary evaluation and assessment of manuscripts, editing/copyediting, pagination, graphics, filming of short videos, e-books publishing. In addition, it provides for the design and organization of cultural events (such as the Mystery in History exhibition(c); Èdito(c); Torino Noir(c); the Convention on Contemporary Magical Thinking;
the Convention on Mystery in History).
The authors’ list include: Renzo Rossotti, Massimo Centini, Franco Cardini, Marina Montesano, Silvio Saffirio, Massimo Foa, Alessandro Sponzilli.
Several of the books of the catalogue have been particularly successful:
- I templari e le reliquie by Antonio Lombatti
- La ragazza del parcheggio by Giuseppe La Barbera
- Graal, cavalieri e poeti by Fabrizio Manticelli
- Erotismo e sessualità nell'antico Egitto by Alfredo Luvino
- The ‘Wunderkammer Crime’ section, that includes reprints of criminology books of the past. Introduction and textual analysis are written by Massimo Centini, a renowned anthropologist.
- Medicina sacra by Massimo Centini
- Reliquie impossibili by Massimo Centini